Tuesday, February 14, 2006

life, broken down into subsets of four things

Rachel tagged me for this Four Things thingy

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Job Coach for disabled adults.
2. KFC counter stooge
3. Spike and Mike promoter/mc
4. Political Canvaser, door to door

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Cool Hand Luke
2. Pecker
3. Night of The Living Dead
4. The Blues Brothers
(also most-all of Woody Allen's movies or Charlie Chaplin's movies and Duck Soup by The Marx Brothers)

Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Corona, Ca
3. various cities while touring with Spike and Mike's animation festival
4. that's it.

Four (or more) TV Shows I Love:
1. All In The Family
2. The Simpsons
3. King of The Hill
4. Futurama
5. Nanny 911

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:
1. New York
2. Santa Cruz
3. Nashville
4. The Yucatan

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
1. Thai Curry, especially Massaman
2. Fried mushrooms and squash served over fried pollenta with tomato compote, home made
3. Corn Dog Loaf or Corn Dog Muffins
4. Veggie sushi with avacado and tempura asparagus and seaweed salad with some miso soup

Four Places I’d Rather Be (let me add a disclaimer that I'm pretty happy here in Sac):
1. On the road in a VW bus, Canada, Central America, Europe, India.
2. In Hollywood
3. At home, writing for a living, with my sweetheart their painting, good music playing, lots of cuddle breaks
4. On a book tour

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over: These are the first that come to mind
1. Cartoon History of The Universe- Larry Gonnick
2. Harpo Speaks- Harpo Marx
3. Ham On Rye- Charles Bukowski
4. Death On The Installment Plan- Celine

Four Albums I Couldn’t Live Without (This list changes month to month, but I'm trying to list the albums that I always go back to)
1. Three Feet High and Rising- De La Soul
2. Poses- Rufus Wainwright
3. Peel Slowly and See- The Velvet Underground (box set, I couldn't pick one album)
4. King of The Road, The Genius of Roger Miller- (box set, again, couldn't pick one)

Four Bloggers I’m Tagging: (if I tagged ya, you have to fill this thing out on your blog, OR ELSE!)
1. Jason
2. Tyler
3. Jason
4. Emoly

Four Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Get Old (with Bryna I'm hoping)
2. Do a comedy tour, book tour, film tour, some big old international tour supported by my art.
3. Travel Extensively
4. Have some more sex and coffee and chocolate

1 comment:

KLJ said...

Uh, yeah, but my boss couldn't figure out how to leave the dumb ass comment and so I had to help him.

True story.