Monday, February 27, 2006

ICBINC run done at last

Lots of new posts at www.rockass.net/fightstories.

Well our latest ICBINC show has finally come to a close. After EIGHT WEEKS It feels great to know that this coming Friday and Saturday are all mine. I will spend some time with Bryna, work on some projects, and get to bed at a decent hour. I've gotten old. Getting to bed before 11pm means so much to me now.

Hopefully with this stress lifted my stomach mellows out. I am trying every angle I can, accupuncture, herbology, pro-biotics (as soon as I get my insurance companies support), but if I don't see some improvement soon I will have to give in and let the doctors kick me up to the next level of drug therapy. My general practioner is cool, and very support of the alternative therapies I'm trying. My gastro-interologist (sp?) is scary. More on that later.

ICBINC will be making a series of very short films; 30 to 60 seconds each. I'm excited about this. I'll be doing a complete redesign of www.notcomedy.com, gearing it towards showcasing the films.

Just thought I'd post this little update of my life. Good night.

No comments: