Friday, January 5, 2007

A Bit Stressed

I've taken a small part in a play, Love and Math. I went to see this play a few years back in Auburn and loved it. In fact, I loved it so much that I became fast friends with Jason and Scott who wrote it and we began collaborating immediately. (They wrote The Vagina Dialogues wich my comedy troupe performed.)

I've been trying to get them to try the show in Sacramento so I'm glad that it's coming at last and honored to be a part of it, even if I was given mere hours to learn my lines. From here the show heads to LA. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to follow it down there too!

Love and Math opens at The Geery theater on January 12th and plays at 10PM every Friday and Saturday through February 3rd. Please come check it out.

You can get more information here: http://sacactors.com/LoveandMath.htm

PS: Yes, these guys do bare a striking resmblance to the Smooot brothers of Smooot Valley High, but if you look at their hair, I think you'll have to agree that these are not the droids you're looking for (nudge, wink).

No comments: