Monday, October 31, 2005

Midnight Of My Life

I went to HQ last night to see The Midnight Of My Life, a fun horror movie made by my friend Bob and starring Amber, Becca, myself and other good friends.

This is the first time I've seen it since the premeir at The Crest last year. It was fun seeing myself playing this cheesey psychiatrist, but the real fun was the scenes we played totally straight where I'm chasing Becca around with an axe while I'm posessed by an evil witch. It was a-lot of fun. I look forward to doing more film work. I like collaborating with people but I will get more done faster if I get my own equipment. Someday soon I hope.

The photo on the right is Amber and I as ghouls with Bob for a press photo shoot that The Sacramento Bee was doing on the movie's premier. We were on the front page of the entertainment section.

No comments: