Thursday, November 17, 2005

Two more N&R reviews

be patient with me. broken collar bone means typing with one hand for a while.
i wrote 2 articles in this weeks sacramento news and review. both are near and dear to my heart as i wrote about one of my favorite comic artist/writers and two of my favorite sacramento artists. read my story on sac-town band 'daisy spot' here, read my review of jeffrey brown's latest graphic novel 'aeiou: an easy intamacy', here. you can also see the previously unpublished strip that jeffrey did for my jobs blog here.

2 comments:

writegrrrl said...

Ouch - hope you get better soon. Then again, maybe you're less of a threat to society like this?

KLJ said...

A threat to society? Ah, that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

Now I must go listen to some Public Enemy. Yep.

Thanks for the well wishing.