Thursday, March 20, 2008

All the Eggs

I'm NOT doing the Francois Fly documentary. Not yet. I'm not signing up for any new projects for at least a year.
The movie is done and I'll ride that train wherever it's going, and of course we'll do All Sketch next year, but for now I'm putting all the rest of my eggs in one basket.

Coexist? Comedy has some amazing momentum and enthusiasm going for it and I want to give it the attention it deserves. I have regrets for having not given some past projects the attention they deserve and I know I've driven some of my creative partner's crazy (Jonathan) by being unavailable. Well, I don't want to keep repeating that pattern. So, no new projects. Coexist? and Why Lie, I'm all yours. Let's have some fun.

1 comment:

Steve Levine said...

How's this for your routine:

I was with my lady friend the other night and I knooow how to please a biped. I pleased her so well she literally got moist and yes, I was the fly in her ointment...

I'm Steve, the husband of Kirstie's new biking buddy Marianne. Love your stuff and hope to see you around.