Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hindu Pussies

This guy will NOT kick your ass
I'm on tour these days with Tapan Trivedi, a Hindu.

Hinduism is the one religion I knew very little about. I like their music videos, but I needed to know more. I rented the film Gandhi. Wow! This guy was amazing. He led his country to independence through PASSIVE resistance, total non-violence even in the face of oppression.

I was impressed with the way these guys would remain passive even as they were assaulted. I was like, "Wow, so THAT'S Hinduism. That is beautiful." I went straight to Tapan and punched him in the head.

Lest anyone try and repeat my experiment; Please note, not all Hindus are pacifist. Do not fuck with Tapan. That bastard; He kicked my ass. And then he came to my house and set one of my model trains on fire. Plus he laughed at my curry. It seems I don't use enough cummin.

No comments: