Thursday, March 1, 2007

Why bother with the God thing.

Thanks Jennifer for the graphic
People want to know why I bother with the God question.

It's weird, I think that it's a boring discussion in a way, I don't want to discuss the existence of god anymore than I want to discuss the existence of Leprechauns, but there's the frustrating contingent of people insisting that Leprechauns exist.

They keep trying to waste my tax dollars looking for the pot of gold. They hassle my midget friends. They accuse me of waging a war against St. Patrick's Day if I don't celebrate with corned beef and cabbage. They follow me home when I buy Guinness or Lucky Charms. Leave me alone bastards, I just like to poor Guinness over me Lucky Charms! You'll never get me gold, na ha ha ha ha.

As always, I welcome your comments, but I'd encourage you to post something fun. We've had enough theist/atheist debates to last awhile. I'm not saying you shouldn't express your beliefs, please, have at it, but have fun with it. Erin Go Bragh!

No comments: