Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cats Made Of Rabbits Track Listing

  1. Chazz is black
  2. My Hero
  3. We're Pregnant
  4. Into The Woods
  5. Less Delightful Fruit
  6. Dry Dreams
  7. Paranoid
  8. Homophobic
  9. Knock Knock, Naked
  10. Crazy Dick Party
  11. Cats Made of Rabbits, The Message

Rather than have tons of short tracks, as I did on my last album, I decided to go with longer tracks resulting in a shorter track listing. This also results in more bang for your buck if you download a single track off of Napster, iTunes or CD Baby.
I cut some favorite bits basing cuts on whether or not I thought I could do the bit better on my next attempt and also how well the jokes before and after stand on their own without the bit going on the chapping block. The DVD will be close to uncut though, so all the jokes from this performance will be out there.

While it is still up in the air if this coming out on Apprehensive Films, the local indy label who did my last album, or if we're doing it through a much bigger label, the album is coming out soon. We're getting it all ready and the bigger label has asked for one more shot at it after we've put the package together at which point they'll yay or nay it.

If the big label puts it out, the cover will feature a photo of me. If it's the indy label, it'll feature the bunny painting with the boobies. My consolation if I don't get a label will be boobs. Yay boobs. I bet we double sales by having boobs on the cover, even though they're bunny boobs. That rules. Watch for the album as soon as March!

No comments: