Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stage Call

Last night I was the host at Curtain Call at City Hall, a weekly comedy show in Davis. I had a great time. The feature, Alex Koll, who I was familiar with as a sketch comedian, is one of the funniest and most unique comics I've seen in some time. He bring a bizarre story telling approach to the stage that I really enjoyed. I look forward to working with him again.
Headliner Bill Santiago has the best qualities of a seasoned pro. The way he used his volume and pauses and posture to keep the audience attention focused intensely through his entire set was inspiring.
I suggest checking both of these guys out and be sure to catch the shows at Curtain Call. I like what they're doing out there and the food was delicious.
My sincere thanks go to Eric Miller for making it happen.

No comments: