Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Auuuugggggghhhh, I got a cold!

Bryna was down for one day of our Santa Cruz trip with it, and never was quite 100%. Now I have it. I woke up with my throat killing me. So I worked a short day, and I'm doing the rest of my work from home. I'll do the blogging I promised later. I'd post some cold related cleverness, but I'm too darn beat. You'll have to look elsewhere for cleverness today. My god, what would happen if all the bloggers got sick. It would be the great cleverness drought of '06. We'd have to settle for network television writing staff cleverness, and lord knows that's second rate.
And if you're wondering about the graphic, that's a cold virus. Go ahead and click on it to see the Giant Microbes website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should look into tickels the tapeworm

http://www.accoutrements.com/images/products/11356.jpg

Anonymous said...

Stop lickin, the hand rails and pickin yer nose funnyman.I hope ya gets better soon so yus kin get back on yer horse and ride! pronto!
I have an old family cure for the cold al ya gotta do is gets sum shut eye and drink a pint of whiskey and find a small chicken and swing it over yer head and say
3 time very loud!
Why is animal control taking me away in hand cuffs?
Why is animal control taking me away in hand cuffs?
Why is animal control taking me away in hand cuffs?
yer pal
dd

KLJ said...

That's one awesome tapeworm Shawn.
And as for you Dave Dave, if those are you're real names, you know I'm afraid of horses man. You gotta be more careful with them metaphors.