Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bridgetown Comedy Fest Line-Up Announced

 Bridgetown announces it's full line-up, see link:
http://bridgetowncomedyfestival.com/performers/
It's a group I'm honored to be a part of. Many of my friends are on there, Emmette Montgomery and Derek Sheen from Seattle, W. Kamau Bell, Janine Brito, Nato Green, Emily Heller, and DJ Real from San Francisco. Jimmy Dore from LA. Moshe Kasher and Brent Weinbach from all over but I guess officially LA and originally the SF Bay Area and a bunch of people I haven't met yet who I'm totally excited to meet and to see as many of as possible.
Of course there are some big celebrity types who I will try not to act like a star struck moron around should I end up face to face with. And of course with Andy Dick in town, well anything can happen.

4 comments:

Emily in Exile said...

You and Brent are the only ones with funny pictures. So, you are already winning in my book.

KLJ said...

It's so nice to hear from someone NOT in the US who can say the word "winning" without it being an annoying Charlie Sheen reference... or have I missed my mark. Has this stupidity gone international?

Emily in Exile said...

Charlie Sheen jokes are so two weeks ago.

France said...

Aww, cute. But she is feeling sleepy!