Thursday, November 16, 2006

TURD of The Year

Wow, I thought for sure K Fed would win dirtbag celebrity of the year for threatening to release his Britney sex tapes, I mean how will he explain this behavior to their kids as they get old enough to be aware. It's not like he can hide it from them.

Now it seems the award is claimed, AGAIN by OJ Simpson. Come on dude, give someone else a shot, you've had you're moment in the spotlight in the toilet. But no, the stingy attention whore, he's back, with a book called If I Did It. In the book he explains how he would have committed the murders, if he'd committed the murders, hypothetically of course. WOW! I'm just so amazed. This may be the strangest celebrity news of the century. I hope OJ has his acceptance speech ready. With less than two months left in 2006 I'm pretty sure the title is his for the taking. Sorry K-Fed, but if it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure you're a giant turd, a world class turd even.

Speaking of turds, Trent Lott is back! After the spanking they got I thought the GOP would work to make some changes. Instead they put Trent Lott back in a position of power. Awesome! They DO want to hand over 2008 they way they handed over 2006. I hope all the Dems get backbones for Christmas, if ever there was a time for them to show some nerve here it is, not that I expect it to happen, but at this point any change is welcome.

(Just between you and I, perhaps those of us who would not be able to resist looking at the Britney sex tape even as we're morally repulsed at its being released are the ones who really deserve to be the Turds of the year.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

have u seen any recent pictures of britney? it's kinda creepy but i think shes getting hot again...

KLJ said...

Yeah, I think she's always been pretty. After she had the kid the press and public were just brutal and it kinda sucked. Don't get me wrong, I think she is a none too bright, non too talented spoiled brat but it was a sad statement on our culture when she was just savaged for being human.

See how PC I am.

Now let me be a bit more, um, salty. Yeah, I've seen some pretty damn sexy pics of her lately.

Anonymous said...

i dont even know what PC is man...

KLJ said...

It means politically correct.
It's basically what people throw at you if you call them on being hateful.

Anonymous said...

I'm sick of this whole PC business. 'Happy Holidays' haha. I'll stick with Merry Christmas thank you.

KLJ said...

Yeah, I'm alright with folks who celebrate Merry Christmas saying Merry Christmas.
I just don't get why anyone cares if a shop owner wants to appeal to as many people as possible by saying Happy Holidays. Seems okay to me.
It's another case where the backlash was really more oppressive than the supposedly P.C. folks who just exercised their right to say Happy Holidays. We get called "word nazis" when we get on peoples asses for how they word something.