Friday, June 30, 2006

Feeling weird

I'm so full of nostalgia. I'm always like this when the weather shifts, but more so because I'm writing so much about my past with All My Kisses.
I miss many the people I'm writing about, most of whom I've kept in touch with, but a letter once in a while or the occasional phone call just isn't the same as having someone really involved in your life.
Mostly this story is the love story of Bryna and I. She comes into the story long before we become a couple and she was such a great friend for so long before we gave up and accepted that we couldn't keep from kissing each other. So writing about the events leading up to this has me wanting to quit writing so I can go kiss her and go camping with her and maybe trade stories with her about our past, as a couple and as inviduals.
It's weird walking around town in this state. I just feel hyper sensitive and it's a good thing mostly. I do realize there are some things in my current life I'm not satisfied with. Not enough travelling for one. That's probably the biggest one.
Well, that's all. If you're reading All My Kisses, I'd love to hear from you. I really appreciate feedback.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, All My Kisses is definitely weird, but really cool. A lot of bullshit moves around on the internet and this is kind of a rare show of honesty & it's stuff that everyone is really passionate about, so it's awesome to see.

KLJ said...

Well thats the kind of feedback that does me a whole lot of good. Thanks. I really appreciate it.