Saturday, December 9, 2006

The New Shins Album

Just got an advanced copy. WOO HOOOOOOO! So far so good. I'll post more when I've had multiple listens. I hope the cops don't kick in my door and arrest me for having the album a month before it's released. I've never done this before, but gosh dernit, The Shins have kept us waiting long enough already. I will buy the album once it comes out. No, for real, I'm serious.

Also listening to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, who remind me of early Brian Eno era Talking Heads, and Arcade Fire who are oh so dramatic but in a mostly really great way.

I'm putting together my end of the year list, since everyone but me did one last year. So far TV On The Radio, Belle and Sebastian and The Coup are all in. Any suggestions as to things I MUST hear before the year ends are so very welcome.

Oh, and you can advance order The Shins new one here.

No comments: