Sunday, January 1, 2006

The Aquatic Scrotum

I never claimed to be mature.

The frog pictured here is called, The Aquatic Scrotum. Isn't that the best. This giant frog full of loose skin luckily, probably has no idea that us heartless human types have given it such a name.

And where does one find an Aquatic Scrotum? In Lake Titicaca of course. YES! I couldn't make this stuff up. Whoever was in charge of naming things in this part of the world RULES. Of course Dick Butkus is I'm sure sorry to have been born there, but for the rest of us, a good time indeed.

I want to visit Titicaca and see what other jacked up monikers I find. In the meanwhile I will just have to be satisfied with saying Aquatic Scrotum and Lake Titicaca and Dick Butkus as many times as possible. That's actualy a kinda cute li'l Scotum from Titicaca, don't ya think? Dick Butkus. Thank you, good night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well my roomates and i just got done watching this on animal planet! after rolling on the ground laughing we decided we had to do further invesigating! thanks for the hilariously enlightening info! from lake titicaca home of the aquatic scrotum worshipers this is liz signing off!

Anonymous said...

i too saw this on animal planet and it made me lauge my ass off water nut sac frog from lake boob turd check out my band www.myspace.com/testpilotldc

Anonymous said...

Well, okay, but your band had better have some songs about Aquatic Scrotums.

Lorrie said...

Is it bad that I find this type of humor positively hysterical?

crowliosis said...

If your going to make fun of Dick Butkus name you can't leave out Dick Trickle of Nascar fame.

momma wolf said...

No no it is not. I laughed my ass off.