Monday, January 23, 2006

Glorious Day

Wow. So pretty out, blue skies, bright sun, nice and cool. I skated to work and back. Jumped over some stairs, got real sweaty, fell once AND DIDN'T BREAK ANYTHING! I'm remembering how to fall again. It feels so good to be exhausted. I forget sometimes what a high it can be just to break a sweat, to be out of breath, even my scraped up palms feel great.
I got my accupuncturist appointment finally. I go in tomorrow morning.
I'll bring my camera and I'll let you all know how it goes. The accupuncturist is an herbalogist also and I'm excited to talk to her about some herbal supliments to help my stomach.

Rodney Mullen, the guy in the pic, is the most amazing skater I've ever seen. If you haven't already seen this guy go to http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Rodney+Mullen and check it out.

No comments: