Sunday, October 8, 2006

Ready for Splitsville

Brett, aka The World Famous Lizard Boy should be arriving late tonight. I'll let him sleep for a couple of hours and then we meet DJ Junior for coffee at 5:30am. From coffee we hit the road, heading North.

We'll stop in Portland to visit Bob and Irina and my friend Allegra who I've not seen in about fifteen years or so.
After Portland we make our way to Seattle, maybe a visit with my cousin Isa and her lovely family. We'll stay in the downtown Hostel, one of my favorite hostels. We'll then decide if we have time to venture up to Vancouver. I LOVE Vancouver and I haven't been there in ages.

I wish we had more time. We were going to hitchhike, and we had nine days, but Brett can't say no to gigs, and he got booked for both weekends, before and after our trip so we now have only five days. With only five days it made more sense to drive and it's less likely that we'll make Vancouver but we're going to have a great time either way.
I'm sure I'll be able to blog from the road, so, check in for road adventures.

No comments: