Thursday, October 5, 2006

A Chance to Spend Your Money


Click Here to check out The Comedy Pack from Apprehensive Films.

All four items feature me and my comedy stylings in one way or another.
  • I wrote, directed and acted in "The Vagina Monologues; The Movie" which is included with the oh so hillarious splatter pic "The Undertaker and His Pals."
  • I wrote and directed "Bible; The Movie" included with the legendary and hard to find disabled Kung-Fu flick, "The Crippled Masters."
  • I wrote and acted in much of "ICBINC: Funnier Than God", a CD that my comedy troupe recorded with producer David Houston.
  • And I produced and even had the pleasure of doing some writing for the DVD Demo of my comedy hero Francois Fly, featuring Francois live at The Steve Allen Theatre and as a bonus, this DVD includes Francois' first show, EVER, at an open mic night in Old Sacramento.
AFCinema's DVDs are kept cheap with black and white covers but I promise you, they do NOT cut corners on production quality. They find the BEST prints available of each film, and then remaster them (when needed) to give you a good looking DVD with quality sound and picture. For real. This is why I love working with these guys. And it's great that they put short films as a bonus on each DVD.

So get yourself some fun and bizzare movies and audio and support some hardworking local artists. Thanks.

No comments: