Sunday, February 12, 2006

Okay, I'm posting

I haven't posted in a bit, so here's a quick update.
Left arm still in pink cast. ICBINC show should've wrapped last night bust was extended two weeks. Spending much of weekend with my nephew at Skate Camp. He's learning a-lot in a short span of time and getting to skate with the amazing Matt Rodriguez. Matt's a really nice guy and I've enjoyed having a chance to talk to him a bit. He's a fellow vegan and lover of spicey food. I did an interview with a panhandling performance artist in Spokan Washington this morning. See www.whylieineedadrink.com for more on that. Can't wait to get the damn cast off so I can get back to skating. Yeah.
My pal, and co-comedian Sid will be writing up her story of a real live Dead Kennedy bleeding and crying in her apartment. Watch for that soon. (Real live Dead Kennedy, hee hee, that's funny.)
Oh, and I can't stop listening to Belle and Sebastian's new album The Life Pursuit. The best album I've heard in ages.

No comments: