Saturday, February 4, 2006

My Brain

I published pictures of my guts a while ago. Now I am able to add to the collection of Pictures of KLJ's organs. These nifty bran scan picks were sent to me by Marianne who is a research assistant at UC Davis Medical Center. Read about the making of these pics HERE!



So this first one is classic Brain. Mine. Proof at last that I really have one.




I like this one because you can see the eyeballs.



Here's a sideview.



And this is a 3-D rendering based on the many "slices" they captured. Click on the image to see it larger, and check out all the cool little brain icons on the image software console.

I've put all the pictures online, in a folder, but I have some technical issues to solve before I can make them available. It's cool to look at them as a slide show. It's like animation of a journey through my brain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a nice looking brain

KLJ said...

Thanks.