Friday, February 18, 2011

Okay, So I Suck at Fundraising

Started a KickStarter page to get the funds needed so we can finish The Coexist? Comedy Tour movie. If you're in the dark, The Coexist? Comedy Tour was a tour made up of a Jew, a Muslim, a Christian, a Hindu, a Budhhist and an atheist comedian, the atheist being your's truly.
I pushed the fundraising for a couple of days, got insecure about it, got distracted by many, many gigs during the month and now... we have just over 2 days left. BUT WE CAN DO IT!
Since I started barking for money again an hour or so ago we've raised over $1,050.00.
Before I go on, here's the link. There's a cool video, have a look see.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larrybrand/the-coexist-comedy-tour-documentary-film

KickStarter starter works on the idea that LOTS of small donations can allow big things to happen. We've had everything from $5 to $1,000 donations. Most important though is that people not just donate but repost the link, share the video, use Twitter and Facebook, etc. to help us reach the most people.

I REALLY want to see this film happen. I hope you can help THANKS

No comments: