Monday, May 22, 2006

Over Sharing

NO SEX! No sex with my sweetheart, no sex with myself, no sex with any food item or major household appliance, nor even a minor househould appliance for that matter. My health concerns, those that have resulted in my having camera's up my ass, and vials of blood being taken from me by those damned vampire nurses, now have me going a week, A FREAKING WEEK, without making the O face, so that my prostate can be checked out good an thorough. I don't know that connection either, I just know NO SEX!
Should be an interesting week.

Maybe att the end of it, a big party to celebrate my being permitted to go OOOOH! Yeah. That's what I'll do. I'll have a big party, and I'll invite me, and maybe my fiance, though I might want to wait until round two to allow her in the apartment, as things could get dangerous. Sorry, you'll not be invited. But feel free to RSVP anyway if you wish.
Okay, I'm gonna go find something unsexy to do, though suddenly everything's pretty damn sexy. The sponge in my hand as I wash the dishes is soft yet firm like a lovely breast.... AUGGGHHH! I'll never make it.

Wish me luck, pray to whatever god you give your money to, light a candle, I need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith! What is your email address?

KLJ said...

keithlowelljensen at sbcglobal dot net

Of course you gotta write it the write way an all.