Friday, May 26, 2006

Another "All My Jobs" blog

Victoria posted the following on her blog. Cool beans. And even though I'm disturbed that Rob at Cockeyed has ended the long standing tradition of people always refering to me as Keith Lowell Jensen or even KLJ instead of Keith, this is still pretty neat.

All my Jobs: Volume One
While stumbling around one of my favorite blogs Cockeyed.com, I came across a link to this list of all of All of Keith's Jobs in order even!

I thought to myself: I have an uncanny memory, a variable employment history, AND a place to write things down! I should copy him! I'm not going into the amount of detail that he does--I mean, this blog isn't SOLELY about my past employment experiences. I have to talk about my current ones as well!

Read the rest at www.RockAss.net/allmyjobs

No comments: