Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Career milestones in 2010!

  1. Appeared on Lopez Tonight in a skit featuring Chris Rock.
  2. Performed with Jimmy Dore, Doug Stanhope, Will Durst, Laurie Kilmartin, Greg Proops, Billy Gardell, Taylor Negron, Wendy Liebman and a bunch of really amazing comics you haven't heard of... yet.
  3. Did my first gig as a feature (as opposed to opener/emcee) for Punch Line.
  4. Did my first run as a headliner (as opposed to a feature) for Tribble Run Entertainment.
  5. A particularly adorable fan sent me nude pics of herself, a 1st. So now I'm famous. Never mind that I still have a day job, cute girl sending nude fan pics means I'm famous. No comment on whether or not I returned the favor.
  6. Performed in New York, New Jersey, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles and a bunch of awesome little towns that nobody gives a shit about.
  7. Recorded my second CD, 1st DVD at a sold out show at The Sacramento Comedy Spot and had the head of a major label ask me not to release it... SO THEY CAN! (More news as it develops. Not counting my chickens until I have them hatched and under contract.)
  8. Saw my documentary "Why Lie? I Need A Drink" released on DVD. Available now at Amazon.com
  9. Headlined The Laff Hole in Seattle.
  10. Will close the year out by headlining at The Steve Allen Theatre in Hollywood on New Years Eve.

I'm starting 2011 by performing in New York on January 6th at Zinc and then The Village Lantern. 2010 was amazing for me, 2011 will be doubly so. Thanks to everyone who has come out to see me. You rule!

No comments: