Saturday, December 12, 2009

More faithful than I want to be

I am a faithful husband.

I am more faithful to my wife than I want to be.

I have dreams where a hot woman is picking up on me, and I'm putting them on hold to call my wife and get permission. In a DREAM! And my wife doesn't answer.
I wake up mad at her and she doesn't know why.

Just to be clear, I don't call my wife in real life to ask if I can have sex with other women. I mean, there are situations where I would. If Marilyn Monroe's identical twin granddaughter found me, my wife would hear my special ring tone going off in her purse. But that doesn't happen in real life, it happens in dreams and in dreams I shouldn't need permission and if I'm considerate enough to ask permission I think the least she could do is answer the goddamn phone.

But she didn't and that is why, I don't think asking her to put on the Marilyn costume is unreasonable on my part at all!

Case made!!!

1 comment:

Adellamorio said...

You should call me instead. I'll totally answer.