Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh show done.
Shit.
Tonight could end up being a very significant night. We shot the Coexist? Tour. We had a great four camera crew. We had a sound man. We had a director who is experienced and well connected. Unfortunately, I did not have my best set. I had some killer jokes and I did not have a bad set, but I've had some really great sets with the Coexist? tour and this wasn't one of 'em.
It still might come out great. I know I'm my own harshest critic and I know we do have a good director who wants to make me look my best so we'll see what happens.
I'm exhausted with producing and performing. I give all my energy to production and then I go onstage and recite instead of perform.
I also feel like this material might be over-rehearsed which leads to reciting. I've only dealt with under-rehearsed before so this is new to me.
Well, we wait. We wait and we see what comes of it.

No comments: