Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Portland and Seattle

Click picture to enlarge
Just got back from Seattle and Portland.
Some of the most amazing performing experiences of my life.
Seriously.

Awesome crowds, Portland in particular. I can't wait to go back. I had Christians coming up to me after the shows and telling me they loved my set, and a Muslim in Portland made a point of letting me know that he was really Muslim (we'd jokingly accused him of faking it) and that he enjoyed all of us immensely.

The Comedy Underground is really funky and cool and the Bagdad is amazing; a big, gorgeous room that takes your breath away. What a privilege to hit these stage and what a thrill to do so well at them.

That said, there were some awkward moments at two of the three Seattle shows where I had to deal with drunks in the audience. Sorry to anyone who had their show lessened by these selfish folks. It makes me realize how lucky we've been so far to have such nice audience members.

I can't wait to go back to The Pacific Northwest. Thanks everyone.

No comments: